Back home

I'm back home.

It was very tiresome flight from Seattle to Moscow via JFK. In contrary to Boeing I fly coach class all the way. Oh, boy, that was tough. Five hours SEA to JKF, plus nine from JFK to SVO, both in fully loaded economy, both in the middle seat.

Two hours prior to landing in Moscow we've got a medical emergency. One woman not to far from my row got badly low blood pressure. F/A's called thru PA if there were any doctors on board. Two men approached and helped to treat that poor lady to the very landing. I was afraid that an emergency landing would required, but we continued to Moscow.

We were late from Seattle for a good hour "due to crew" as the gate information board said. Due to this fact we had just 30 minutes for the connection in JFK. Due to this fact my suitcase was not loaded from plane to plane and did not show up on the luggage belt in SVO. I addressed to Delta representatives and they informed me that they got a confirmation that my suitcase will be delivered on the next day. I filled in an appropriate form with my contact info for the home delivery.

I'm looking forward to come back soon and see you again, my friends.

No comments: