Dmitry's gonna bring his wife to the States

Well, my wife and me have been dreaming of visiting USA together for some time. My wife has valid US visa, so do I. Our original intent was her to accompany me during one of my business trips. But, heck, this is not that easy to arrange, especially when you're limited in funds and just redeeming your frequent flyer miles.

Just few days ago I made a reservation for our Moscow - New York - Moscow flight. Dates are as follows:
Moscow - New York on February 14th, 2008
New York - Moscow on February 25th, 2008

Actually, we're going to stay in NY from Feb 14th till Feb 18th only and spend the rest of the trip in Seattle area. I remember some of my Boeing friends already proposed me to host us during our staying. That's for what friends are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great news Dmitry. We've been waiting to meet her for a very long time, so hopefully we can see you both when you come. Please let us know.

Unknown said...

Dmitry, you are always welcome in our home. Keep us posted on the trip itinerary :-)