Trip report

Last Monday I was doing paperwork for my recent business trip into the States. It was quite easy, easier than the same procedure at the Boeing.

And here's the reason for this: I was accountable for just airplane tickets and hotel accomodation. No TER, no credit card slips and receipts.

For those who travel abroad just once or relatively seldom no company card is being issued. Those who travel regularly are given with the card. I'm supposed to receive mine by my next business trip to the States.

We're given with some amount of money before the business trip. The biggest part is usually designated for the hotel and we're accountable for it. The rest of the sum is our per diem and we're absolutely free to spend it just like we want to. That's why no restaurant receipts, no TER, no such hassle.

Oh, wait! There's one really funny thing. All receipts we submit to our accounting department must be translated into Russian! (:>)

No comments: