Despair

Shame on me, I haven't been updating my blog for a pretty long time. Well, there were nothing exciting to describe.

Currently, I'm in despair. I've got neither pay raise nor promotion and I have no idea when I get them if I get them ever. My manager blames his manager for the delay, manager of my manager blames the top-management and this becomes an endless story.

OK, I still had some satisfaction from my job so far. But some--er, all!--top-management's moves and actions makes me sick. Thus, no money, no job satisfaction, what the hell I'm doing there?

I'm seriously considering leaving my current job and look for the new one. This will be really hard for me to quit. I've got great colleagues, great opportunity to achieve new professional level, great possibility to do what I always wanted to do. But this doesn't ding in my pocket.

No comments: