Hard decision

I'm about to leave Sukhoi for another company. Sukhoi seems to be ready to finally give me promotion and pay raise, but I have been waiting for too long and I don't see that Sukhoi is willing to care about its employees.

So, despite very close promotion I'm seriously considering to move for another Russian aviation holding company that has a big and interesting project with Western aircraft manufacturer.

The most interesting thing about this project is that it is being fully completed in Dresden, Germany. Which means I will not only have to move to another job, but to another country. This is very interesting thing, but very challenging, too.

I have already passed two interviews, including the one with my prospective supervisor. Franllky speaking, he made me very doubtful. Per his words I assume that the project has a lots of problems; and those problems look very similar to those I endure on Sukhoi right now. I'm not sure I want to go for it.

Next week will decide. Tuesday or Wednesday new company is to make me an offer. My supervisor at my current job is already aware that I'm about to leave. Most probably he will want to talk to me on the next week.

We'll see. Frankly speaking I feel myself very nervous.

No comments: